Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Finally I´ve found some time to write a new post. Actually, I haven´t had anything interesting to write in the last few weeks. But here´s something which got me excited:))

Yesterday Luki visited me on his way back to Berlin. We went to have sushi and afterwards we made badges with my new badge-it-machine:) I bought it in Leipzig in a toy store. Well, it´s actually a children´s toy. Now I can make buttons of all my favourite bands, sayings, pictures, friends, things,... It only takes a few seconds per badge.
Thus if anyone of you want a special button: I accept orders.

Ok, that was my story about the badge machine. I´m watching a show on TV about a guy from Nebraska who weighs 1000 pounds. That sounds impossible. They had to tear down a wall to carry him out of his house. I can´t tell more about him because I have to change the channel.

Cheers,
Ines

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ein super teil, wo hast du da gekauft?

The Antediluvians said...

hab ich bei müller gekauft. ich hab schon mehr buttons gemacht, als ich jemals tragen könnte:))

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to confess: It took me some days to discover this post. This machine really is fun!What a perfect christmas present! (for me)
Luki