Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The other day, I bought four CDs for the price of three. (wow:)) I told Dan about my purchases but he wasn´t impressed when I mentioned the artists. Especially he didn´t approve Billy Idol´s Greatest Hits. Why not? I don´t know. Billy Idol is an embodied decade. The 80s. And there´s nothing bad about that. I have to admit that I don´t like his new songs very much. As all the 80s stars, he probably recorded his recent album because money was needed. Anyways, "Dancing with myself", "Rebel yell", "White wedding" or "Hot in the city" are musical milestones he wrote with his congenial guitarist. And I´ve liked what he did with his upper lip. Rock´N´Roll! Btw the other CDs are by Goldfrapp, The Pogues and Richard Ashcroft. Dan doesn´t even know them;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Idol, sehr gut! beim letzten auflegen haben sich permanent alle möglichen leute billy gewünscht.und wir hattens nich dabei. das kann uns jetzt nicht mehr passieren!

Billy Idol excellent! Last time when we were djing literally everyone asked for billy idol and we didnt have it. that will never happen again.