Saturday, August 05, 2006


Besides the fact that Noah didn´t have to sort out any parasites because they probably survived in fish intestines in the water (Dan you should really know that), I don´t wanna talk about parasites or any biblical fairy tales in this post.
Since Dan has written so many post in the meantime, I feel the pressure to write something about Rock´N Roll. But I have a good reason not to post so much: After ten hours of journalistic work, I´m out of words. Does anyone else know that feeling? Being creative is a job for me now and doesn´t come easy at home in my freetime.

Today I was watching "Charmed" on TV. In the opening sequence, the good looking witch sisters were sitting in a car eating red liquorice. You can think about the series whatever you want, but they have an efficient product placement. All I´ve wanted during one hour of the show was red liquorice. The craving didn´t go away. So I went to the store. Of course they didn´t have any red liquorice. Therefore I bought something else chewy, mentos and green spaghettis...lots of it. When I came home with all my purchases, I´ve noticed how much TV (not only commercials) influences my shopping habits and my whole life. Anyways, speaking of spaghetti. If someone of you is following the debate about evolution and intelligent design, please keep the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in mind and check www.venganza.org out. I´m thinking about converting...

No comments: