Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yep, as Ines hinted this is about the most discordant yet potentially mind-blowing blog in cyberspace. We're smashing together different universes (parasites - rock, men-women, American-German) into one little blog. While I can't promise anything profound (it has been a couple years since my last philosophy lecture), I will try to blog (isn't it weird how the internet has spawned new verbs...think 'google') about a variety of things from gentle political musings, to gross-out parasite stories. Naturally, like any blog, the space will serve as a podium to rant about things from daily life I find annoying. This is my first foray into the blogosphere, so I have no idea what to expect or exactly what I should be doing. Nonetheless, I anticipate that this will become one of the greatest blogs of all time, in all modesty, so check back every once in awhile.

End communication.

-Dan aka parasiteboy

No comments: